It is our pleasure to update you on JBU Summer Camps 2022, under the theme,
“wrapped in the Mystery: Click! Like! Subscribe! Share!”
Please note the following:
The dates and ages for Camps 2022 are as follows:
- Kiddies July 5-8 Ages 5 – 8 years
- Junior July 12-15 Ages 9 – 12 years
- Intermediate July 19-22 Ages 13 – 16 years
- Youth July 26-29 Ages 17 – 21 years
All Camps will be held virtually on Zoom from Tuesday to Thursday of each week and in person on the Friday of said week, at the Ocho Rios Baptist Church, Ocho Rios, St. Ann, from 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The fee for this year is $2,500.00 per camper which will help to offset related
costs. This cost also includes lunch on the Friday.
All campers are to be registered using the online link provided:
Registration is incomplete without payment. To facilitate ease of payment there are several options available to you:
Fees can be deposited to our account or paid via online transfer to the Jamaica Baptist Union Special Projects Savings Account – NCB#304533943 – Half-Way Tree branch.
Payments can also be made using the online payment button on the JBU website using the following link https://tinyurl.com/jbucamps2022 Note that payments made using this option will attract an additional fee of $100 per person registered that is $2,600 per person.
Payments can also be made in person at the Offices of the JBU.
The deadline for registration is, Monday, June 27, 2022.
CAMP REGISTRATION FORMS
Each camp will be equipped with the following personnel:
- Camp Chief (main administrator)
- Camp Chaplain (spiritual guide)
- Camp Secretary (record keeper/liaison)
- Camp Counsellors/Facilitators (male and female)
WHAT TO HAVE READY FOR CAMP
Below is a suggested list of items to take to camps:
- A computer/tablet/phone and internet connection
- A headphone/ear plugs/headset
- Any other materials deemed necessary by the Camp Personnel
WHAT NOT TO HAVE DURING CAMP
- Comic books, novels, or other materials not related to the Camp
- Any illegal or potentially dangerous substance or item
We look forward to your continued support and partnership as we strive to ensure a positive experience for those who will attend Camps 2022.